Hey everybody! And welcome to my blog! This is an extension of my website, Michelle McNerlin Photographic Concepts, and will be where I post my artwork, recent client photos, babbles as well as contests and specials I'm running. I will also use this blog to help interact with my clients and friends. Be sure to follow the blog (there's a link on the right hand side) so you can stay updated and be able to post comments!

I <3 comments... they make me :), SO PLEASE LEAVE SOME!!!

*note: All photographs, artwork, etc. are owned by Michelle McNerlin, unless otherwise noted and are subject to federal copyright laws*

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Model Search... TFP

So, I've been wanting to do some Pin Up/ Boudior photography for quite some time. Something modern, alternative, perhaps, but still with that classic cheesecake style... Let me know if you are interested in modeling for me. This is strictly on a time for prints basis.
email me... visit my website...
http://michellemcnerlinphotography.com

1 comment:

Monica Z. said...

Michelle, I got your coment on my blog, thanks so much!