Hey everybody! And welcome to my blog! This is an extension of my website, Michelle McNerlin Photographic Concepts, and will be where I post my artwork, recent client photos, babbles as well as contests and specials I'm running. I will also use this blog to help interact with my clients and friends. Be sure to follow the blog (there's a link on the right hand side) so you can stay updated and be able to post comments!

I <3 comments... they make me :), SO PLEASE LEAVE SOME!!!

*note: All photographs, artwork, etc. are owned by Michelle McNerlin, unless otherwise noted and are subject to federal copyright laws*

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My New Home =)

To all my followers and any passers by...
I have a new home, a new blog, a new direction. I tried so hard to focus all of my energy on photography and lost sight of my other loves, jewelry making, drawing, painting and many others.


Please Join me at my new blog Bleu Morpho Hope to see you all there!

No comments: